The University of Waterloo has announced its Perimeter Scholars International Scholarship Grants for talented and outstanding students who wish to commence study at the University in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
With the support of this scholarship programme, the university intends to support international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance and genuine financial hardship.
The University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. It also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges. The university offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. It is a member of the U15, representing 15 Canadian research universities. The university provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training organizational development workshops. Waterloo is a school that helps you gain relevant experience for whatever you want to do in the future.
University of Waterloo, Canada
Masters degree in Science Physics and Astronomy at the university
Number of Scholarships:
All nationalities are eligible to apply
Read also : Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships.
June 1, 2022
Each outstanding student will get a $30,000 stipend and complete financial support for their degree in Canada.
Eligible Criteria for the University of Waterloo Perimeter Scholars International Scholarship Grants
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All students accepted to the Perimeter Scholars International Program are eligible and will receive the award.
- Students must be Canadian, Permanent resident, or International.
- Applicants must have an honors bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Science or related field with at least a 75% standing.
- Students must have to be proficient knowledge of the English language.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the University of Waterloo. There is no separate application for the scholarship, outstanding students will receive the grants automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are requested to submit the following documents to the university:
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- Resume, letter, writing sample