University of Chichester is delighted to be able to offer the Global Merit Scholarship to high achieving students who are willing to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at the University of Chichester? This university helps at all stages of students’ programs and provides them with a variety of information, advice, and guidance.
The University of Chichester has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education. Its heritage stretches back into the nineteenth century when, in 1839, Bishop Otter College was established. Since 2013, both campuses have seen major expansion-led building works through National Lottery funding and other funding.
The University of Chichester is a member of The Cathedrals Group.
Eligibility criteria for the Global Merit Scholarships
- Applicants must hold an offer at the University of Chichester.
- Applicants must have exceeded standard entry requirements.
- Applicants must hold Overseas fee-paying status (i.e., who are not eligible for Home fees).
- Applicants must are self-funded (i.e. not sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship).
- Applicants should be very proficient in the English language.
Eligible Countries: China/Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, USA, Vietnam
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Value of Awards: For undergraduate: £1,500 per year and for postgraduate: £2,500.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants will apply for an applicable course at the university.
Each application will be considered on its merit, based on qualifications obtained and the submission of an application to [email protected] (600-700 words), covering all of the following areas:
- Why you are applying for the course you have chosen.
- Why you have applied at the University of Chichester.
- Why you are interested in studying overseas, rather than at home.
- Your strengths as a student: the qualities you will bring to the University of Chichester.
- Why you feel you should receive the award.
Application Deadline: 12 August 2022.